Osnabrück University navigation and search

Main content

Top content

Service center

Dear students, dear prospective students,

the Service Center for Vocational and Business Education is an institution that serves students, teachers, and prospective students in the sense of coordinating the study program in Osnabrück.

The following tasks comprise the profile of the service center:

  • Advising prospective students on the range of vocational teacher training programs in Osnabrück
  • Subject study advising of students on the content, structure and requirements of the study program in VET
  • Advising students on the recognition and crediting of previously completed work in VET
  • Advising students on the range of examinations offered by VET in HISinOne

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Kristina Trampe, M. Ed.

Fachbereich 3: Erziehungs- und Kulturwissenschaften
Institut für Erziehungswissenschaften
Abteilung Berufs- und Wirtschaftspädagogik

Katharinenstr. 24
49078 Osnabrück

Raum: 26/201
Telefon: 0541 969-6239
E-Mail: kristina.trampe@uos.de
Sprechzeiten: Telefonische Beratung: Di 14-17 Uhr, Mi 14-17 Uhr, Do 09-12 Uhr; Online-Sprechstunde: Mo 15-18 Uhr (Anmeldung über Stud.IP)

Top content

General Student Commitee(AStA)

For questions concerning student life, also legal and social advice

BAFÖG Department of the Student Union

For questions about financing your studies

Center for Digital Teaching, Campus Management and University Didactics (virtUOS)

For questions regarding exam administration or the registration of exams and results

Equality Office

For problems such as discrimination or sexual harassment and violence, as well as counseling on studying with family responsibilities.

Study counseling of other subjects

Contact details of all subject advisors at the University of Osnabrück

Psychosocial counseling

For study-related or personal problems

Social counseling

For questions about studies, family and finances

Student Services

For all administrative questions concerning studies such as application, re-registration or leave of absence

Central Student Advisory Service

For general questions regarding the choice of a course of study, the course of study or a new orientation

Center for Teacher Education (ZLB)

For questions regarding internships or the recognition and certification of practical work experience